Air and Gas Industries is a leading manufacturer of road tankers for dangerous goods, liquids and gaseous products.
Located in Wacol QLD, our business has been operating for more than 45 years.
We design and manufacture safe and reliable road tank vehicles that are custom-designed to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Our range of AirVAXX Industrial Vacuum Tankers continues to expand with increasing demand for this quality product.
As the Tanker Group cadet engineer you will report directly to the Tanker Group Manager. Your duties will include (but may not be limited to):
– Computer aided design and drafting using Solidworks 3-D modelling software.
– Preparation of workshop technical drawings and documents.
– Development and updating of technical and operating manuals.
– Development of bills of materials.
– Design calculations and spread sheeting using MS Excel.
We seek the services of an energetic and proactive person with a keen willingness to learn who will get the done.
If you feel you are up to the challenge, we would sincerely encourage you to apply.
We are currently offering 16 hours per week for this role.
If this opportunity is what you are looking for fill out our Career Enquiry form!
Air and Gas Industries is a leading provider of engineering services to the Gas Industry.
We currently have a full time position available for a qualified Gas Fitter (both Type A and Type B) to join our Service team based in Brisbane Qld.
Above award rates, company vehicle and phone apply to this position with opportunity for overtime work.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are seeking a proactive team member with the following attributes:
– Trade or relevant qualification
– Type A Gas licence and Type B Gas licence
– Willingness to take ownership for gas work is expected
– Willingness to utilise your trade and professional capabilities to meet the commercial demands of the company
– Previous experience in gas combustion is essential
– A high regard for safety, tidiness and housekeeping
– Highly motivated and organised
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team
– Ability to follow instruction and adhere to policies and procedures
– Current Drivers Licence (Manual / Auto)
– Good Communication skills
– Work in a flexible manner, available for planned and unplanned overtime shifts
– Be available to work at local, state and interstate levels
– Other general duties as assigned and required
Job benefits and perks
Above award wages and penalty rates apply to this position.
Fully maintained service vehicle, mobile phone and work uniforms provided.
If this opportunity is what you are looking for, please send applications to Malcolm Gold at Air and Gas Industries, firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Career Enquiry form!